Subscribe to my mailing list!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
Cashew Butter Flourless Brownies are naturally grain and gluten free. They are thick and chewy and come together with very few ingredients.
These brownies are delicious on their own, but add a scoop of ice cream on top (peppermint chip is my favorite) and you’ll be in heaven!
1. Stir cashew butter in mixing bowl till creamy.
2. Add in egg, maple syrup and vanilla and mix till combined.
3. Stir in cocoa powder, then add in salt & baking soda.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Pour brownie batter in greased 8x8 in baking dish.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool, slice & serve.
3 thoughts on “Cashew Butter Flourless Brownies”
Oh man these look delicious, Melissa! I think the only question that comes up for me is I wonder if there is a way to make them without the egg. I think the egg is used is to bind it together; and if there was a way to make it vegan, well bam! that would be cool. I’m not vegan but prefer keeping eggs separate from carbs as much as possible. These still look amazing and I love cashews and cashew butter…I am excited for you and have loved seeing you grow in this journey you are on.
Angie, I haven’t made them with an egg substitute, but I would guess it would work. Let me know if you try it!