Subscribe to my mailing list!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
Cashew Butter Flourless Brownies are naturally grain and gluten free. They are thick and chewy and come together with very few ingredients.
These brownies are delicious on their own, but add a scoop of ice cream on top (peppermint chip is my favorite) and you’ll be in heaven!
1. Stir cashew butter in mixing bowl till creamy.
2. Add in egg, maple syrup and vanilla and mix till combined.
3. Stir in cocoa powder, then add in salt & baking soda.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Pour brownie batter in greased 8x8 in baking dish.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool, slice & serve.