Subscribe to my mailing list!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
This easy sweet potato casserole with bacon comes together very quickly with a few, simple ingredients. It can even be prepped ahead of time and then popped in the oven when you’re ready.
I love casseroles because they’re quick and easy to make and serve. There are a million different ways to make sweet potatoes, but this is my new favorite. Melt in your mouth sweet potatoes coated in cheese and bacon, what’s not to love?
1. Mix sweet potatoes, bacon & cheddar cheese in bowl.
2. Drizzle with olive oil & season with salt & pepper. Mix well.
3. Transfer sweet potato mixture to greased 8x8 baking dish.
4. Lay butter slices on top of casserole.
5. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
6. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.